Raya Islands sometimes written Racha or Raja Island: The word means king if Phi Phi Island is the queen of Andaman Sea so Raya Island is the king of Andaman Sea, for those who are looking for Quiet Island and far away from the hectic holidays tours. It’s about 20 kilometers south of Phuket there are 2 Islands Koh Raya Yai and Koh Raya Noy. The Racha yai (Yai is mean big, Noy is mean small) this is where the accommodation of the two Islands is located. It is a real tropical paradise of clean, sandy beaches and crystal clear waters. There is a major attraction for snorkeling day trip from Phuket. About Ko Raya Noi: There is located next to the Raya Yai about 20 minutes away by speedboat because this Island is smaller than Raya Yai. These two Islands are most famous for scuba diving and big game fishing tour. For those of you who want to stay overnight on this peach full island we also provided inclusive Koh Raya Island tour package which includes of accommodation, snorkeling tour and hotel transfer.
Full Day Tour Raya Island
08.00 - 8.30 am. Pick up clients from hotel.
09.00 am. Depart from Chalong Bay.
Arrive at Coral Island, enjoy activities at beautiful island and enjoy activities. At beautiful island, swimming, snorkeling at your leisure.
12.00 am Lunch, Free time on the beach.
14.45 am Depart from Coral Island.
15.00 am Raya Island snorkeling.
16.00 am Return to Chalong Bay, bus transfer to your hotel.
* Round trips hotel transfer by minibus
* Mask, Snorkel, Life Jacket
* Speed boat fare with insurance
* Soft drinks, fruit
* Tour guide
- Please take good care of Raya Island, do not collect any sea shells, coral or any souvenirs for the Island.
- Raya Island speed boat trip is suitable for age 4 years up to 60 years.
- This trip not available for baby under 1 year and pregnant women,
- This trip not available for people backache or neck aches.
- Children under 3 years old are free of charge traveling with the parent.
- The highlights of the trip are Snorkeling, swimming and sightseeing.
- The tour itineraries can be change depend on the local weather condition. It’s will be deciding by the tour leader on the trip.
- Additional 200 Baht charged for around trips transfer in Cape Panwa, Rawai
Beach, Nai harn Beach, Ao Po area.
- Additional 250 Baht charged for around trips transfer in Kamala, Bang Tao,
Surin Beach, Laguna area, Layan beach.
- Additional 400 THB/person for around trips Nai Yang beach, Nai Ton beach,
Mai Kao beach.