Land and sea transfers
Lunch, Insurance, Canoeing gear, Paddle Guide, Tour Leader,
Soft drinks, National Park fee
What to bring:
- Beach towel
- Swimming Suit
- Small bag
- Sun lotion
- Little money
- Please take good care of Phang Nga Bay National Park do not collect any sea shell or any souvenirs from the islands.
- There is no any hidden cost or any extra charge in the trip
- Phang Nga Sightseeing +Canoeing trip boat trip is suitable for all ages.
- Children under 3 years old are free of charge traveling with the parent.
- This trip available for people can’t swim always wears the life jacket
- Body ornament should not wear during your trip.
- Additional 200 Baht charged for around trips transfer in Cape Panwa, Rawai
beach, Nai harn Beach, Ao Po area.
- Additional 250 Baht charged for around trips transfer in Kamala, Bang Tao,
Surin Beach, Laguna area, Layan beach.
- Additional 400 THB/person for around trips transfer Nai Yang beach, Nai Ton beach.
* Free round trip transfer for hotels in Patong beach, Kata Beach and Karon Beach area.